WHAT'S IN THE BOX???!!!
- 1 X 10" Glass Ball Inline Dab Rig
- 1 X 14mm Female Glass Bowl For Flowers
- 1 X Enail PID Controller
- 1 X 20mm Heating Coil
- 1 X 14mm Male Quartz Banger
- 1 X Quartz Carb Cap
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X User Manual
- 2 X Silicone Containers 5 ml Capacity
- 1 X Soft Zipper Packing Box
*Every enail kit is covered with our 3-year warranty program, we provide a free exchange for any mechanical program that occurred in this period.
Dab Rig Specification:
This classic inline designed dab rig is one of the favorites in our office. It stands for around 10"/25mm tall and the base is around 2.5"/6 cm wide and the most eye-catching feature of this wax rig is, of course, the giant ball sitting right in the middle! If you look closely you can find that the tube that connects to the14mm male joint and the cage percolator goes right through the ball, the ball itself doesn't contain any water in it.
So when you inhale, you'll see the smoke/vapor traveling through the ball via the tube and comes out from the cage diffuser perc, a lot of bubbles will be coming up and pass around the ball, a pretty heady feature!
Not only this dab rig is pretty, but it can also chill the vapor/smoke down efficiently. A must-have item for hardcore dabbers!
- Standard Accessories: 1x 14mm Male Bowl Piece
- Height: 10" / 25cm
- Base Width: 2.5" / 6cm
- Recycler Dab Rig/Wax Rig
- Themed Glass
- Worked Glass
- Colored Glass
- 14mm Female Joint
- 90° JOINT
- Dab Rig/Bong
- Cage Percolator
- Circular Mouthpiece
- Flared Mouthpiece
- Bent Neck
- Category:Enail Kits, Best Enails, Quartz Enails
Enail Dab Kit Specification:
- Voltage: AC110V-240V 50-60HZ
- Temperature Range: Room Temperature ~ 999 Degree Fahrenheit
- Temperature stability: Around 5°F-7°F(depends on environment)
- Quartz Nail Joint: 14/18 MM Male joint
- Coil Shape: Barrel (Spiral)
- Length of coil: 1.5 Meter (5ft)
- PID Dimension/unit: 3.5 x 1.5 x 5.0 inch (93 x 37 x 129 mm) approximately Size
Benefits of Using An Enail Dab Kit
Since the beginning, dabbers had been searching for a safer way to dab.
The whole dabbing process contains 3 steps:
1. Heat the quartz banger/titanium nail to a certain level of temperature.
2. Place your cannabis concentrate of choice onto the banger/nail.
However, more than 80% of the dabbers have to use a butane torch to heat the bangers, that could be extremely dangerous, the tip of the butane torch flame can reach approximately 1,430 °C (2,610 °F). Now imagine operating a device that generates so much heat when you are high, that can be terrible news for you. Not to mention when you are using a butane torch to heat the nails you can never tell when the nail is ready, especially when dealing with nails that made from different materials. If the temperature of your banger is too low it won't be hot enough to vaporize your concentrates, if the nail gets too hot, it will ruin your concentrate's flavor and possibly generating harmful substances during that process.
That's when the enail dab kits come in handy!
The desktop enail dab kits(or the portable enails) will make your life much easier because it doesn't require any fuel burning to get the nail hot, it uses a heating coil connected to the PID controller which you can set the temperature from 300~1000 degrees Fahrenheit just by a push of a button. 510 degrees Fahrenheit is the best for low temp dabs and 710 degrees Fahrenheit is the best for high temp dabs.
How Do I know When To Dab?
The heating coil of the enail kit contains a thermocouple sensor, you can see the temperature index on your PID controller to know precisely what's the temperature of your nail/ bangers at.