WHAT'S IN THE BOX???!!!
- 1 X Complete Glass Dab Straw Kit
- 1 X 14mm Rainbow Titanium Tip For Electric Nectar Collectors
- 1 X Enail PID Controller
- 1 X 10mm Barrel Shape Heating Coil For Electric Nectar Collector/Dab Straws
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X User Manual
- 2 X Silicone Containers 5 ml Capacity
- 1 X Soft Zipper Packing Box
*Every enail kit is covered with our 3-year warranty program, we provide a free exchange for any mechanical program that occurred in this period.
Dab Rig Specification:
If you're looking for a glass nectar collector style dab straw kit that's got everything you need for dabbing, more like a one-time investment to try a new way of dabbing without thinking about buying more and more accessories to go with it in the future, this kit might be the best choice.
The glass dab straw kit has got absolutely you need, there is a 14mm quartz tip for low-temperature dabs and a 14mm titanium tip for high-temperature dabs, it even includes a converter and a glass weed bowl for flowers! So basically it covers everything that you need for daily self-medication, not to mention that this glass dab straw has got the most effective water filtration system for nectar collector style dab rigs.
The length of the dab straw body is around 7.5"(19.3mm), so it's long enough for the vapor to cool down and doesn't require an extended mouthpiece like the ones you'll find on mini nectar collector kits.
The kit also includes one pair of keck clips for securing the quartz tip/titanium tip/dry herb converter tightly on the dab straw's body, a medium-sized quartz dish for containing your concentrates/oils.
- Made From High-Quality Borosilicate Glass
- The Glass Dab Straw Kit Includes 1x Glass Dab Stick Body, 1x 14mm Quartz Tip, 1x 14mm Titanium Tip, 1x 45° Glass Converter, 1x 14mm Male Weed Bowl.
- Dab Straw Length: 7.5"/19.3mm
- Nectar Collector Style Dab Rig
- Category: Enail Kits, Portable Enails
- Voltage: AC110V-240V 50-60HZ
- Temperature Range: Room Temperature ~ 999 Degree Fahrenheit
- Temperature stability: Around 5°F-7°F(depends on environment)
- Quartz Nail Joint: 14/18 MM Male joint
- Coil Shape: Barrel (Spiral)
- Length of coil: 1.5 Meter (5ft)
- PID Dimension/unit: 3.5 x 1.5 x 5.0 inch (93 x 37 x 129 mm) approximately Size
Benefits of Using An Enail Dab Kit
Since the beginning, dabbers had been searching for a safer way to dab.
The whole dabbing process contains 3 steps:
1. Heat the quartz banger/titanium nail to a certain level of temperature.
2. Place your cannabis concentrate of choice onto the banger/nail.
However, more than 80% of the dabbers have to use a butane torch to heat the bangers, that could be extremely dangerous, the tip of the butane torch flame can reach approximately 1,430 °C (2,610 °F). Now imagine operating a device that generates so much heat when you are high, that can be terrible news for you. Not to mention when you are using a butane torch to heat the nails you can never tell when the nail is ready, especially when dealing with nails that made from different materials. If the temperature of your banger is too low it won't be hot enough to vaporize your concentrates, if the nail gets too hot, it will ruin your concentrate's flavor and possibly generating harmful substances during that process.
That's when the_enail dab kits_come in handy!
The desktop enail dab kits(or the portable enails) will make your life much easier because it doesn't require any fuel-burning to get the nail hot, it uses a heating coil connected to the PID controller which you can set the temperature from 300~1000 degrees Fahrenheit just by a push of a button. 510 degrees Fahrenheit is the best for low temp dabs and 710 degrees Fahrenheit is the best for high temp dabs.
How Do I know When To Dab?
The heating coil of the enail kit contains a thermocouple sensor, you can see the temperature index on your PID controller to know precisely what's the temperature of your nail/ bangers at.