WHAT'S IN THE BOX???!!!
- 1 X Bronze Paint Coated Double Chamber Recycler Dab Rig
- 1 X 14mm Glass Dab Nail + 1 X 14mm Female Glass Dome(Included In The Dab Rig)
- 1 X Enail PID Controller
- 1 X 20mm Heating Coil
- 1 X 14mm Male Quartz Banger
- 1 X Quartz Carb Cap
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X User Manual
- 2 X Silicone Containers 5 ml Capacity
- 1 X Soft Zipper Packing Box
*Every enail kit is covered with our 3-year warranty program, we provide a free exchange for any mechanical program that occurred in this period.
Dab Rig Specification:
This glass recycler dab rig features two barrel-shaped chambers, the tubing located on the back of the dab rig connects the two chambers together. When you inhale the smoke/vapor(depending on whether you use it as a bong or a dab rig) will be diffused and fully mixed with water for maximum filtration and cooling down the temperature of the smoke/vapor.
The unique structure of this dab rig makes it impossible for a drop of water to get into your mouth no matter how big a toke you're taking.
- Standard Accessory: 14mm Glass Dab Nail + 14mm Glass Dome.
- Height: 9"/22cm
- Base Width: 3.15"/8cm
- Weight: 255g
- Perc Dab Rig.
- Recycler Dab Rig.
- Retro Paint Coated Design.
- Fixed Downstem Diffuser Percolator
- 90° Angle Joint
- 14mm Male Joint
- Bent Neck.
- Flared Mouthpiece.
- Category: Enail Dab Rigs / Best Enails / Enail Kits
- Voltage: AC110V-240V 50-60HZ
- Temperature Range: Room Temperature ~ 999 Degree Fahrenheit
- Temperature stability: Around 5°F-7°F(depends on environment)
- Quartz Nail Joint: 14/18 MM Male joint
- Coil Shape: Barrel (Spiral)
- Length of coil: 1.5 Meter (5ft)
- PID Dimension/unit: 3.5 x 1.5 x 5.0 inch (93 x 37 x 129 mm) approximately Size
Benefits of Using An Enail Dab Kit
Since the beginning, dabbers had been searching for a safer way to dab.
The whole dabbing process contains 3 steps:
1. Heat the quartz banger/titanium nail to a certain level of temperature.
2. Place your cannabis concentrate of choice onto the banger/nail.
However, more than 80% of the dabbers have to use a butane torch to heat the bangers, that could be extremely dangerous, the tip of the butane torch flame can reach approximately 1,430 °C (2,610 °F). Now imagine operating a device that generates so much heat when you are high, that can be terrible news for you. Not to mention when you are using a butane torch to heat the nails you can never tell when the nail is ready, especially when dealing with nails that made from different materials. If the temperature of your banger is too low it won't be hot enough to vaporize your concentrates, if the nail gets too hot, it will ruin your concentrate's flavor and possibly generating harmful substances during that process.
That's when the enail dab kits come in handy!
The desktop enail dab kits(or the portable enails) will make your life much easier because it doesn't require any fuel-burning to get the nail hot, it uses a heating coil connected to the PID controller which you can set the temperature from 300~1000 degrees Fahrenheit just by a push of a button. 510 degrees Fahrenheit is the best for low temp dabs and 710 degrees Fahrenheit is the best for high temp dabs.
How Do I Know When To Dab?
The heating coil of the enail kit contains a thermocouple sensor, you can see the temperature index on your PID controller to know precisely what's the temperature of your nail/ bangers at.